form within emails

I want the user to be able to answer questions straight from the mailbox (no need for landing page) like with an calendar invite for instance (see below).

Any idea how to achieve this ?

iphone3.png

I want the user to be able to answer questions straight from the mailbox (no need for landing page) like with an calendar invite for instance (see below).

Any idea how to achieve this ?

Yep! I love this idea. I’ve been talking about this in the community too. I think it’s an awesome feature and would let us do some great things similar to delighted.com too with NPS. It just needs someone in the community creating the feature. :slight_smile: I hope we have the “ideas” section created soon so we can start voting cool things like this up and getting them implemented.

Basically I think we should be able to embed Mautic forms in an email. Thanks for pushing on this and bringing it back up. Let’s see if we can move it forward!

True, however we can’t embed forms by injecting them as done with Wordpress : I reckon most email client will strip the js code.
It needs to be statically generated, and use css/html to generate buttons, produce “accepted” buttons like https://buttons.cm/
The button might be a radio button, but I am unsure how we’d get the button to set and submit a result at the same time and update the lead field in one click, while keeping the email client happy though.
How do do that ?

perhaps 3 forms in an email, with the “submit” button and hidden fields ? We need someone more knowledgeable than myself :wink:

If I create a form with Google Forms, I have a choice of including it in the email or having it on line. How does Google do it?

1 Like

Forms won’t work in emails, I guess.

Workaround: Make your picker so that it looks like in your example. Each button area leads to the same landing page but with a different parameter. On the landing page, you do two things:

1. Take the parameter and process it via a campaign
  2. Confirm the selection and say thank you
1 Like

Hi All,
Resurrecting a 5 year old debate (can’t see any more recent forum posts).

Do we know if Mautic forms now work within the emails?

Peter’s comment from Sept 2017 is how I normally do it, but I quite like the idea of an automated email ft a form to enable me to gather more information for segmentation,.