…i have some questions on which is difficult to find an answer:
- Are segments automatically updated with contacts based on the filter? For example filter is visited URL equals X. All contacts that visited URL X are automatically added to the segment?
- if segments are update automatically on which time frame? Hourly?
- Can somebody supply a good usage example of dynamic content. In my understanding you can show known contacts other content on your website, think of personalizing, but i see no rules for it. Looks like you can use it in a campaign, but for me unclear in which setup i could use it.
- How does the lead scoring work? I created several actions under points (1 point when a contact opens an email & 2 points when a contact visits specific URL). But when i go the detail view of a contact i see he opened several emails but only got 1 point. All digital body language of known contacts is registered. Does it also automatically gets scored if a scoringrule applies? I see no reason to use scoring rules in the campaign builder because then you score twice for the same action (once as a points action and once from the campaign).
- How does stages work? I interpreted it as funnel stages (ToF,MoF,BoF, MQL) cause you can set the score (weight?). But then i saw in a video that you manually connect a stage to a contact … duh … Can’t this be automated based on the scoringrange (wieght?) you provided under stages?
- Social monitoring: Unclear what this does. I activated it and saw my contactlist grow rapidly with (i think) names (twitteraccounts?) that used the hashtag. What is a good usage example for this?
- Where to find more or good usage example on Advanced Tagging with UTM?
For the rest great product. (maybe add leadscoring on profile attributes)