Great tool but..

…i have some questions on which is difficult to find an answer:

1. Are segments automatically updated with contacts based on the filter? For example filter is visited URL equals X. All contacts that visited URL X are automatically added to the segment?
  2. if segments are update automatically on which time frame? Hourly?
  3. Can somebody supply a good usage example of dynamic content. In my understanding you can show known contacts other content on your website, think of personalizing, but i see no rules for it. Looks like you can use it in a campaign, but for me unclear in which setup i could use it.
  4. How does the lead scoring work? I created several actions under points (1 point when a contact opens an email & 2 points when a contact visits specific URL). But when i go the detail view of a contact i see he opened several emails but only got 1 point. All digital body language of known contacts is registered. Does it also automatically gets scored if a scoringrule applies? I see no reason to use scoring rules in the campaign builder because then you score twice for the same action (once as a points action and once from the campaign).
  5. How does stages work? I interpreted it as funnel stages (ToF,MoF,BoF, MQL) cause you can set the score (weight?). But then i saw in a video that you manually connect a stage to a contact … duh … Can’t this be automated based on the scoringrange (wieght?) you provided under stages?
  6. Social monitoring: Unclear what this does. I activated it and saw my contactlist grow rapidly with (i think) names (twitteraccounts?) that used the hashtag. What is a good usage example for this?
  7. Where to find more or good usage example on Advanced Tagging with UTM?

For the rest great product. (maybe add leadscoring on profile attributes)

…i have some questions on which is difficult to find an answer:

1. Are segments automatically updated with contacts based on the filter? For example filter is visited URL equals X. All contacts that visited URL X are automatically added to the segment?
  2. if segments are update automatically on which time frame? Hourly?
  3. Can somebody supply a good usage example of dynamic content. In my understanding you can show known contacts other content on your website, think of personalizing, but i see no rules for it. Looks like you can use it in a campaign, but for me unclear in which setup i could use it.
  4. How does the lead scoring work? I created several actions under points (1 point when a contact opens an email & 2 points when a contact visits specific URL). But when i go the detail view of a contact i see he opened several emails but only got 1 point. All digital body language of known contacts is registered. Does it also automatically gets scored if a scoringrule applies? I see no reason to use scoring rules in the campaign builder because then you score twice for the same action (once as a points action and once from the campaign).
  5. How does stages work? I interpreted it as funnel stages (ToF,MoF,BoF, MQL) cause you can set the score (weight?). But then i saw in a video that you manually connect a stage to a contact … duh … Can’t this be automated based on the scoringrange (wieght?) you provided under stages?
  6. Social monitoring: Unclear what this does. I activated it and saw my contactlist grow rapidly with (i think) names (twitteraccounts?) that used the hashtag. What is a good usage example for this?
  7. Where to find more or good usage example on Advanced Tagging with UTM?

For the rest great product. (maybe add leadscoring on profile attributes)

I was able to answer about half :-/

1. I think the answer is yes. They are updated automatically.
  2. There is a cron that controls the frequency of the script runs… you could adjust this up to 1 minute intervals (so in theory, you could make it refresh every minute)
  3. Skipping this one since I don’t know it very well.
  4. That sounds like a bug that should probably be reported. Multiple opens on multiple e-mails should yield more than 1 point (unless you assigned the point to just 1 e-mail and not the others)
  5. I haven’t gotten in to stages yet, sorry
  6. I haven’t gotten in to social monitoring, sorry
  7. Not familiar with this, sorry