Headers and client library minor version mismatch

Hoping i can find a way to fix this within mautic instead of going through my hosting provider. after installing mautic i get the error message The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.

when i checked the logs this is the error message

PHP Warning: mysqli::real_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:100020 Library:100106 in /home/multimov/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/Mysqli/MysqliConnection.php on line 49

is there a way i can fixed this without asking for my host to fixed something also i;m on a shared hosting plan if that helps.

Hoping i can find a way to fix this within mautic instead of going through my hosting provider. after installing mautic i get the error message The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.
when i checked the logs this is the error message
PHP Warning: mysqli::real_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:100020 Library:100106 in /home/multimov/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/Mysqli/MysqliConnection.php on line 49

is there a way i can fixed this without asking for my host to fixed something also i;m on a shared hosting plan if that helps.

I googled the error message. The first answer:

It is server configuration thing. There is nothing what can be done from the Mautic side. You’ll have to contact your hosting.