Help! Live campaign - Mautic unusable

Hi - we have a live campaign running and we have massive issues with performance - effectively Mautic is currently unusable. I have already raised an issue with the database queries being used as I believe these are the root cause. The campaign has generated a lot of traffic and data and the queries used, along with the constraints of the Doctrine layer are the issues.

I know this is an open source initiative, and perhaps we were wrong to use Mautic for a large campaign, but can anyone offer me some urgent assistance?

Hi - we have a live campaign running and we have massive issues with performance - effectively Mautic is currently unusable. I have already raised an issue with the database queries being used as I believe these are the root cause. The campaign has generated a lot of traffic and data and the queries used, along with the constraints of the Doctrine layer are the issues.

I know this is an open source initiative, and perhaps we were wrong to use Mautic for a large campaign, but can anyone offer me some urgent assistance?