HELP - Many New Issues - was working!

I have a number of errors that seem unrelated but Mautic seems to have spawned a bunch of errors in different places.

1.) The “old” templates I created are not recognized by Mautic.

2.) Email seem to go our when using “test email” and email arrives at proper destination. However, no email are recorded and tracked in the “Email Stats” so I suspect tracking is hosed.

Here is what I know. The system was running very smoothly (with a few minor blips here and there). Email were created, emails were being sent, landing pages were displaying (and now are not - like the email templates) activities were being recorded.

After up date these issues are now present (these are the ones I know about)

1.) EVERY preview displays the Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator!

500 Internal Server Error

2.) This cron job:

php /home/xxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod >/home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/log15.file 2>&1

These errors

[SymfonyComponentConsoleExceptionCommandNotFoundException]

There are no commands defined in the “mautic:leadlists” namespace.

Did you mean one of these?

mautic:segments

mautic:email

mautic:emails

mautic:integration

mautic:pushactivity

mautic:social

mautic:webhooks

mautic:fetchleads

mautic:translation

mautic:iplookup

mautic:install

mautic:theme

mautic:campaigns

mautic:update

mautic:assets

mautic:maintenance

mautic:transifex

mautic:migrations

mautic

2.) This cron job

php /home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod >/home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/log25.file 2>&1

These Errors

[MauticCoreBundleExceptionBadConfigurationException]

STW is missing a required config file

3.) Mautic error log

These Errors:

Command “mautic:fetch:email” is not defined.

Did you mean this?

mautic:fetchleads:integration

Mautic System Info

File and Folder permissions - Shows this:

The following folders and files must be writable for Mautic to work correctly.

Folder/File Path Is writable

/home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/config/local.php Writable

/home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/cache Writable

/home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/logs Writable

/home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/media Writable

/home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/messages/media/files Unwritable

/home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/translations Writable

In the file marked Unwritable, the path contains two “messages” directories. Where is the secong “messages” coming from? Al the others seem correct.

System Info Error Log shows these errors

[2016-09-06 17:36:33] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: “plugin.cronfig.cronfig is not a valid model key.” at /home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Factory/MauticFactory.php line 76 {“exception”:"[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): plugin.cronfig.cronfig is not a valid model key. at /home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Factory/MauticFactory.php:76)"} []

[2016-09-06 17:37:35] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: “plugin.cronfig.cronfig is not a valid model key.” at /home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Factory/MauticFactory.php line 76 {“exception”:"[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): plugin.cronfig.cronfig is not a valid model key. at /home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Factory/MauticFactory.php:76)"} []

PHP Info Shows no errors.

@balkee Thank you for the articles, suggestions and info. Rich

I have a number of errors that seem unrelated but Mautic seems to have spawned a bunch of errors in different places.

1.) The “old” templates I created are not recognized by Mautic.
2.) Email seem to go our when using “test email” and email arrives at proper destination. However, no email are recorded and tracked in the “Email Stats” so I suspect tracking is hosed.

Here is what I know. The system was running very smoothly (with a few minor blips here and there). Email were created, emails were being sent, landing pages were displaying (and now are not - like the email templates) activities were being recorded.

After up date these issues are now present (these are the ones I know about)

1.) EVERY preview displays the Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator!
500 Internal Server Error

2.) This cron job:

php /home/xxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod >/home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/log15.file 2>&1

These errors

There are no commands defined in the “mautic:leadlists” namespace.
Did you mean one of these?
mautic:segments
mautic:email
mautic:emails
mautic:integration
mautic:pushactivity
mautic:social
mautic:webhooks
mautic:fetchleads
mautic:translation
mautic:iplookup
mautic:install
mautic:theme
mautic:campaigns
mautic:update
mautic:assets
mautic:maintenance
mautic:transifex
mautic:migrations
mautic

2.) This cron job

php /home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod >/home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/log25.file 2>&1

These Errors

[MauticCoreBundleExceptionBadConfigurationException]
STW is missing a required config file

3.) Mautic error log

These Errors:

Command “mautic:fetch:email” is not defined.
Did you mean this?
mautic:fetchleads:integration

Mautic System Info

File and Folder permissions - Shows this:

The following folders and files must be writable for Mautic to work correctly.
Folder/File Path Is writable
/home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/config/local.php Writable
/home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/cache Writable
/home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/logs Writable
/home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/media Writable
/home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/messages/media/files Unwritable
/home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/translations Writable

In the file marked Unwritable, the path contains two “messages” directories. Where is the secong “messages” coming from? Al the others seem correct.

System Info Error Log shows these errors

[2016-09-06 17:36:33] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: “plugin.cronfig.cronfig is not a valid model key.” at /home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Factory/MauticFactory.php line 76 {“exception”:"[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): plugin.cronfig.cronfig is not a valid model key. at /home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Factory/MauticFactory.php:76)"} []
[2016-09-06 17:37:35] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: “plugin.cronfig.cronfig is not a valid model key.” at /home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Factory/MauticFactory.php line 76 {“exception”:"[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): plugin.cronfig.cronfig is not a valid model key. at /home/xxxxxx/public_html/mailstudio/messages/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Factory/MauticFactory.php:76)"} []

PHP Info Shows no errors.

Hi @Rich You update from a Mautic v1.x.x to Mautic 2.x.x? If yes the template you made in Mautic v1.x.x don’t work the Mautic 2.x.x since they change the editor also the Cron jobs have change.

@Rich, this was a major update so a lot changed…

1. Uh oh I broke it issue: Did you clear the cache?
  2. Cron jobs: Commands changed look here for more : New Mautic CLI Commands
  3. Mautic error log: should be mautic:email:fetch – same issue as item 2 above
  4. Folder permissions: Need to set ownership with command:
chown -R  apache*  your-mautic-top-dir

*depending on your os.

I wrote a post about preventing issues in general, you can read here . Hind sight is 20/20, but you can have a forward looking plan too, prepare for rollback or create a test environment to address issues before they go into production.