HELP! Site is Offline!

I’ve had this error in the log, and the site is currently offline. I guess no emails will be stored in the database while this happens. Can you help me please?

PS: I’ve just deleted the cache folder contents, as read in some other previous comments, but still same problem…

exception ‘SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionExceptionServiceNotFoundException’ with message ‘The service “mautic.cronfig.model.cronfig” has a dependency on a non-existent service “mautic.lead.model.lead”.’ in /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php:58

Stack trace:

#0 /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php(42): SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionCompilerCheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass->processReferences(Array)

#1 /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php(36): SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionCompilerCheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass->processDefinition(Object(SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionDefinition))

#2 /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/Compiler.php(117): SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionCompilerCheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass->process(Object(SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionContainerBuilder))

#3 /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ContainerBuilder.php(614): SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionCompilerCompiler->compile(Object(SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionContainerBuilder))

#4 /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/app/AppKernel.php(489): SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionContainerBuilder->compile()

#5 /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/app/AppKernel.php(252): AppKernel->initializeContainer()

#6 /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/app/AppKernel.php(71): AppKernel->boot()

#7 /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/index.php(56): AppKernel->handle(Object(SymfonyComponentHttpFoundationRequest))

#8 {main}

I’ve had this error in the log, and the site is currently offline. I guess no emails will be stored in the database while this happens. Can you help me please?

PS: I’ve just deleted the cache folder contents, as read in some other previous comments, but still same problem…

exception ‘SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionExceptionServiceNotFoundException’ with message ‘The service “mautic.cronfig.model.cronfig” has a dependency on a non-existent service “mautic.lead.model.lead”.’ in /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php:58

Stack trace:
#0 /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php(42): SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionCompilerCheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass->processReferences(Array)
#1 /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php(36): SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionCompilerCheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass->processDefinition(Object(SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionDefinition))
#2 /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/Compiler.php(117): SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionCompilerCheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass->process(Object(SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionContainerBuilder))
#3 /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ContainerBuilder.php(614): SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionCompilerCompiler->compile(Object(SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionContainerBuilder))
#4 /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/app/AppKernel.php(489): SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionContainerBuilder->compile()
#5 /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/app/AppKernel.php(252): AppKernel->initializeContainer()
#6 /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/app/AppKernel.php(71): AppKernel->boot()
#7 /home4/lramos/public_html/mexicocalidad.com/sendy/index.php(56): AppKernel->handle(Object(SymfonyComponentHttpFoundationRequest))
#8 {main}

It’s 1.4.1 btw

Hi Permissions issue what O/S are you using?

For CentOS change the permission for all your web folders to the Apache Owner
chown -R apache:apache /var/www

Every time you delete/clear cache items I have to reset permissions really annoying…

For other Nix
Have a look at Fideloper post on the issue with a really good explanation.
http://fideloper.com/user-group-permissions-chmod-apache

On an AWS Bitnami image, I have to reassign permissions to daemon:

sudo chown -R daemon:daemon /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic

I am also getting the same issue mautic is offline I am using 2.11