My Mautic version is: not sure, because now I don’t have access to my Mautic.
My PHP version is: 7.0.27
My problem is: I’ve tried to perform an upgrade to 2.15.3 and now the system is offline.
These errors are showing in the log:
- Mautic log: no one since this upgrade attempt;
- Apache log: several entries such as: Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException: The service “mautic.lead.campaignbundle.action_delete_contacts.subscriber” has a dependency on a non-existent service “mautic.campaign.helper.removed_contact_tracker”. - in file /home/mautic/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php - at line 58, referer:
Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
- I tried to clear the cache as my ssh user: permission denied;
- I did the same as a root: ok, cache was removed;
- Back as my user, every command I tried, such as app/console doctrine:migration:migrate, doctrine:schema:update --force or cache:clear gives me: [RuntimeException] Unable to write in the cache directory
- As a root, if I try those commands, I get always [Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException]
The service “mautic.lead.campaignbundle.action_delete_contacts.subscriber” has a dependency on a non-existent service “mautic.campaign.helper.removed_contact_tracker”.
PS: www-data is the owner of my mautic directory.
Any clue about this? Thanks a lot folks.