Site offline after upgrade

Hi everyone,

I am having some problems after an upgrade to the latest Mautic version. I am running it on a AWS EC2 with a bitnami image. And I haven’t done backup before updating …

When I started the update in ssh first, I had this message :

Code:
PHP Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to MauticInstallBundleConfiguratorConfigurator::__construct() must be an instance of MauticCoreBundleFactoryMauticFactory, none given, called in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/cache/pro_/ap_ProdProjectContainer.php on line 1426 and defined in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/InstallBundle/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 52

I tried the install again, it worked, I cleared the cache, tried to access my Mautic again, and site was offline.
I would like to give you the log but I cannot find it (I do find a log file, but there doesn't seems to be any info in it, so it is probably the wrong one).

I have read that it probably comes from my permissions, I tried to execute a "sudo chown -R bitnami app", but didn't change anything.

I would really appreciate if you have some ideas for me :)

Thanks a lot,

Ed

Edit: I tried to create a new instance with Mautic and update it, I have the exact same error when trying to install. On second try I can install and then the website goes offline.

Edit 2: I checked on a working instance, and a file permission in the app folder looks like :
Code:
-rw-rw-r-- 1 root deamon
On an instance where I performed the update, it looks like:
Code:
-rw-rw-r-- 1 root root
I tried to change it back to deamon, but no effect. I don't really know that I am doing here :(

Hi everyone,

I am having some problems after an upgrade to the latest Mautic version. I am running it on a AWS EC2 with a bitnami image. And I haven’t done backup before updating …
When I started the update in ssh first, I had this message :

PHP Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to MauticInstallBundleConfiguratorConfigurator::__construct() must be an instance of MauticCoreBundleFactoryMauticFactory, none given, called in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/cache/pro_/ap_ProdProjectContainer.php on line 1426 and defined in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/InstallBundle/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 52

I tried the install again, it worked, I cleared the cache, tried to access my Mautic again, and site was offline.
I would like to give you the log but I cannot find it (I do find a log file, but there doesn’t seems to be any info in it, so it is probably the wrong one).

I have read that it probably comes from my permissions, I tried to execute a “sudo chown -R bitnami app”, but didn’t change anything.

I would really appreciate if you have some ideas for me :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot,

Ed

Edit: I tried to create a new instance with Mautic and update it, I have the exact same error when trying to install. On second try I can install and then the website goes offline.

Edit 2: I checked on a working instance, and a file permission in the app folder looks like :

-rw-rw-r--  1 root deamon

On an instance where I performed the update, it looks like:

-rw-rw-r--  1 root root

I tried to change it back to deamon, but no effect. I don’t really know that I am doing here :frowning:

My guess is also the permission issue. Try to google/ask the server provider what is the proper user and group for a web app. For example in freshly installed Ubuntu with LAMP, it is www-data:www-data. It cannot most certainly be root.