Help understanding email stats

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.0
My PHP version is: 7.3
My Database type and version is: MariaDB - MySQL v5

Your problem
I’m new to using Mautic and I have a few questions about the email stats it provides on the main email dashboard. There is a significant discrepancy (the difference between 3000 and 20,000) between the sent number in the yellow box and the number of emails sent that are shown in the contact segments comparison graph. Why is that?

Also, when I click into the email, the contact segments comparison graph suggests that the email wasn’t sent to all the segments I selected. There are some that have been missed out entirely. And for some of the segments it did send to, it didn’t send to anywhere near the full contact list.

I’m a bit confused. I just want to know that the email I sent went to everyone it was supposed to go to.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

The difference is usually because the segment contains unsubscribed and bounces as well. Maybe even duplicates.
In the sent email stats you see the actual sent amounts.

That would mean that a significant amount of my database is either unsubscribed or the emails are bouncing. Is there a way to identify which contacts have unsubscribed from each segment?

Sure you can look for unsubscribed = yes in the filter.

1 Like

Has the campaign or segment email finished sending? Is it queued or sent immediately? What email service provider do you use? Bounce tracking and replies setup and tested ?