Emails sent different from campaign vs channel email

I’ve just started using Mautic (via the hosted service Mautic.com). I’ve import some contacts, created a few segments and create a campaign.

I’ve had my first email from the campaign go out (it’s a simple campaign with timed emails at this stage).

I have 646 contacts in a particular segment (there are a handful without emails),

The campaign results are showing 658 emails went out yesterday, but the email (Channels -> Email) it is only showing 347 sent.

I’m wondering why is there a difference between the campaign results and the results against the email ‘channel’? Did they all go out or not??? Seems a little odd.

The next emails in the campaign are due out in 5-7 days depending on the action, with 0 sent against all other emails under ‘channels’.

I’ve just started using Mautic (via the hosted service Mautic.com). I’ve import some contacts, created a few segments and create a campaign.

I’ve had my first email from the campaign go out (it’s a simple campaign with timed emails at this stage).

I have 646 contacts in a particular segment (there are a handful without emails),
The campaign results are showing 658 emails went out yesterday, but the email (Channels -> Email) it is only showing 347 sent.

I’m wondering why is there a difference between the campaign results and the results against the email ‘channel’? Did they all go out or not??? Seems a little odd.

The next emails in the campaign are due out in 5-7 days depending on the action, with 0 sent against all other emails under ‘channels’.