Help with container based multi-tenant, self service system design and build

The opportunity is:

It is based in: UK

Remote OK?: Yes

Salary/remuneration: TBA

To find our more:

I am UK entrepreneur with significant experience of SAAS and apps over the years. I would like to find someone to discuss some early stage ideas regarding Mautic. I need a better understanding of the mechanisms and how it works so I can formulate a design for my system. I need to get my head around things like how the SMTP side works, deliverability, how to control individual clients reputations and send limits - that kind of thing! It will need a really good understanding of “how” the processes work and the optimal configurations.

The plan is once I have understood the basics of how it works and integrated that into my plans, to build out the Mautic piece on infrastructure I own in UK data centres. This will initially be a ready-to-go multi tenant system with the potential for growth and scaling. So, we would start with a single DB server for example but have the ability to move, add, scale, change it via the underlying virtual infrastructure as things grow and evolve.

What s really important to me is to find someone a good fit for myself and how I work that I can ideally form a long term relationship moving forwards.

As well as the system setup - the easy bit - I want to look at support, sizing etc. but also building out some “done for you” marketing flows and channels that are essentially the same for every small business. For example, a simple mail that may message you after a month asking how things are. My thoughts are there are a lot of these things that are common across all businesses.

If this sounds exciting as it sadly does to me, drop me a line at tony at team9227 dot com

3 Likes

Interested,

reach me at seth@cisinlabs.com

contact me at contact@wpswings.com for the discussion.