How can we move contacts from one campaign to another

How can we move contacts from one campaign to another? For example I have created two campaigns,One is for getting started and the other one is informing them about the services and products of our company.If a user opens the getting started mail,he should be moved to the 2nd Campaign which is informing them about the services and products of our company.Which option should I use "Modify contact segments " or Change Camapign

I have not published any campaign.Just created them
Is that why I can not see them in the drop down when I select “add contact to”?

How can we move contacts from one campaign to another? For example I have created two campaigns,One is for getting started and the other one is informing them about the services and products of our company.If a user opens the getting started mail,he should be moved to the 2nd Campaign which is informing them about the services and products of our company.Which option should I use "Modify contact segments " or Change Camapign

Change Campaign

I tried selecting Change Campaign.But when I choose the desired campaign from “Add contact to” and try to write the name of the campaign,the dropdown says - No matches found

Have you published campaign 2 and campaign 3

Yes i make those campaign just for your test