Campaign stacking

Lets say i have a campaign that starts with customers contact segments as a source.

After a couple of emails my campaign ends and i would like to move contacts to another campaign.

I know there’s the “change campaign” action but here’s the problem.

If i choose customers contact segments as a source, this campaign will go out at the same time as the first one, i want the second campaign to go out after the one ended.

Immediately at the beginning of the second campaign i could add “wait x days” before starting sending email of the second campaign but it’s not ideal.

It would be immensely easier if you guys would add more sources to start a campaign, for example when a link is clicked or when a tag is added.

Lets say i have a campaign that starts with customers contact segments as a source.

After a couple of emails my campaign ends and i would like to move contacts to another campaign.

I know there’s the “change campaign” action but here’s the problem.

If i choose customers contact segments as a source, this campaign will go out at the same time as the first one, i want the second campaign to go out after the one ended.

Immediately at the beginning of the second campaign i could add “wait x days” before starting sending email of the second campaign but it’s not ideal.

It would be immensely easier if you guys would add more sources to start a campaign, for example when a link is clicked or when a tag is added.

Hi @marzio,
just a quick question… Can you use the wait function to move the lead after a number of days in order to change the campaign only after all the emails are been sent?

Something like this:

Hope this will help

@Andrea indeed it helped a lot!

thanks