How do i import emails as "bounced emails"

I have a list of emails marked as bounced from my previous emailing system. How do i import them into mautic? I noticed a “do not contact field” with value “bouncecategory” and also the segment “bounced emails” which do i import it as, both? or is there another way?

I have a list of emails marked as bounced from my previous emailing system. How do i import them into mautic? I noticed a “do not contact field” with value “bouncecategory” and also the segment “bounced emails” which do i import it as, both? or is there another way?

I’m interested by the answer too.

lol… me too

But is the emails are marked as bounced why you want to import that emails? that will affect the reputation of the email sender.

In my Case the reply and from email addresses were set to my personal email address, which is not monitored by mautic for bounces. So, now I have 500+ emails that need to be marked as do not email in mautic.

Is the email account monitored by Mautic an IMAP account? So why not moving your bounced mails there with an email client, which has also access to where you have your bounced mails saved now?

@dirk_s Mine is exchange, but, I could easily set up an imap account. I was wondering if something like that would work.

I tried importing these bounce emails and setting them to go to the bounce emails segment. But I think mautic ignores it. It still sends to those contacts in the bounce emails segment.