How to edit a campaign to trigger a 2nd email to leads that entered the day before

I’m trying to do it but it’s not working, I’m driving crazy about it.

Explaining:

I have a campaing running since monday. Just now I decided that a second email should be trigged one day after a lead reads the first e-mail. Can I edit this campaign and do it right? The point is that the leads that entered the day before won’t trigger an opened email anymore, they already trigger the day before. So I tried to trigger this second email based on a schedule for a specific date and hour, but it didn’t work, it din’t trigered this second e-mail to my leads. To sum up what I need is to send a second e-mail to those leads who entered my list the day before I set up this new trigger event.

Shouldn’t it work that way?

Best regards

Gleyve

I’m trying to do it but it’s not working, I’m driving crazy about it.
Explaining:
I have a campaing running since monday. Just now I decided that a second email should be trigged one day after a lead reads the first e-mail. Can I edit this campaign and do it right? The point is that the leads that entered the day before won’t trigger an opened email anymore, they already trigger the day before. So I tried to trigger this second email based on a schedule for a specific date and hour, but it didn’t work, it din’t trigered this second e-mail to my leads. To sum up what I need is to send a second e-mail to those leads who entered my list the day before I set up this new trigger event.

Shouldn’t it work that way?

Best regards

Gleyve

Editing a live campaign is not a good idea. That’s why the warning is there when you do it. I can’t think of a way how to trigger an action for the leads who did something in the past.