How to link Mautic's Reports with Google Sheet

Hello, everyone. I would like to send the data collected in Mautic reports to a Google sheet. I need this to cross-reference the data with GA4 data in order to create a complete report of landings and conversions on my site.
Analysing the request with a developer, we found a pseudo-solution with webhooks alone, but it would take too long to implement. We wondered if it would be possible to realise something like this via API, which would certainly be much quicker to implement

I am doing it the hard way but works perfectly.

1. First of all, I have the reports I want designed
  2. Then I have a 2nd database that I use as a data warehouse, so there I premade the reports I need. I have federated tables for MySQL active in my server so it works. If in your case it doesn’t, just create the views directly in your mautic DB. The advantage of this is that I can add other data sources in the federated table, but that can be achieved in next steps also but a bit harder
  3. Then send all to Google Sheets. I am using a plugin called JIVRUS ( https://databasebrowser.jivrus.com/ ) I pay like 8 dollars a month and I can then auto this data sending once a day in all my views
  4. Use this tabs in that google sheet as data sources at Google Looker Studio (yes, the reports that I do are shown at Google Looker Studio, you should try it, is beautiful and shareable)

And that’s all.
In any case with something like Jivrus (there are tons of mysql to google sheets plugins in the marketplace but this is really easy to use and do what I need it to do) is the way to move your data from a data warehouse or directly from Mautic’s database.

The issue of this approach is that the data will be once a day available on Google Sheets, but you will work less doing reporting over there since most is already solved on the data warehouse (the views)

Hope this helps.