How to make reports with external links

Hello!

Could you give me information/tell me where I can find out about generating reports based on link clic-throughs to the various links in my email please?

Despite having a pixel in te target website we dont know how to distinguish these visitors. For example, I send an email. This email contains several links to pages (not a landing page): www.whitebite.co/blog , www.ascendiarc.com and so on.

We have already included the pixel in the destination web but do not know how to make a filter that tells us how many people visit an external link. For example Antonio Perez has visited www.whitebite.co/blog or Pedro Hernandez has visited www.whitebite.co/contacta.

Thanks for any help you can provide in advance.

Regards.

Victoria

Hello!

Could you give me information/tell me where I can find out about generating reports based on link clic-throughs to the various links in my email please?

Despite having a pixel in te target website we dont know how to distinguish these visitors. For example, I send an email. This email contains several links to pages (not a landing page): www.whitebite.co/blog , www.ascendiarc.com and so on.

We have already included the pixel in the destination web but do not know how to make a filter that tells us how many people visit an external link. For example Antonio Perez has visited www.whitebite.co/blog or Pedro Hernandez has visited www.whitebite.co/contacta.

Thanks for any help you can provide in advance.

Regards.

Victoria

did you try to create a landing page in Mautic and then set up a permanent redirect (301) to the external pages you want?

I don’t know if the tracking system can show stats from 301 LP. But you can try.

Thanks @sanbaldo but we’re changing links every month. We need that for our newsletter which contains several links every time. If I create a landing page per link, we will have lots of landings page at the end isn’t it?

yes, it’s not a clean solution :stuck_out_tongue:
and on my local instance the redirection thing is not working (maybe it’s not intended as I was thinking)

@sanbaldo I think I’ve found the solution partially. I disabled the webhook of SendGrid and I have seen how Mautic behaved. Mautic now recognizes the links and says how many times a person has clicked on an external link. The problem is that if several people are connected to the same IP (in the same office with the same wifi) recognizes only the first person who clicks and all visits features to him.

How could I fix it?