How to syncronize those anonymous IPS before they actually register

Your software
My Mautic version is:3.3.2
My PHP version is:7.3
My Database type and version is:Mysql

Your problem
My problem is that I have a lot of anomymouse IPS that will not synchronize… and its killing my data base…I hate to have to develop a campaign to run around every day killing those buggers… especially since many of them are my best anomymouse visitors… I say best since the are looking at 10 million dollar homes… a lot of them… so no way I am deleting them…
Besides they would probably just continue to come and make another hundred full blown records every day… even with me deleting each day… Has anyone else had this problem.
Is there anything i can add to the code to make them get together and use one record and not a hundred records every day… I have quite a few doing this… Thank god most just take one record and are happy…
Here is an example of just one so you can see how horrible it really is…
Whoever this visitor is, it’s not a bot or does not have any bot like IP that i know of…

Today: Time start 1:17pm = 1 meaning 1 hit… then 1:16=8 (means 8 in the time of 1 minute
1:13=3, 1:12=1, 1:11=1, 1:08=2, 1:07=4, 1:08=2, 1:01=7, 12;59=6, 12:58=4 and between 1:17pm and 11:32 = 100 full records each using a new record number… and I have a dozen more like this… and after 6 months will be thousands of records…
So please if anyone has any ideas please speak up now… there must be something i can do…
And yes its identical IP… and I made sure there was no space before or after the IP…
I am all ears for Ideas…

Oh it gets worse… what the heck happens when they register on one of my agents sites… do they all compile as they should be doing now… and even worse… they are logging more than one agent visitor… so several agents are being hit by this bot since no one has signed him or her up yet… what a mess if they combine them all the winning agent will have his visits to many other agents sites…

Note: if anyone knows exactly where the code that compares the IP to see if it already has a home I would be happy to test it to see if some Ips are not always getting a fair matching… else it would send them to the same IP record…

IF anyone is willing to help so Mgmt knows if its a single problem or something bigger… pls look and see if you have this problem… To test… simply go to contacts and click to see the anomymous IPS and then quickly scan down the list of IPS to see if you note the same ip dozens or hundreds of times… that will get a quicker response if others are experiencing this same problem…

on the mautic configuration → tracking settings, there is an option called “Identify visitors by IP”, mine is set as false, I think this is the default options since it is using the device_id (which is probably a combination of ip, browser agent, and other identifiers)

if you think this is a work of a bot, that is spamming your database you can take a look at the following system settings:

List of IPs to not track contacts with (one per line) - specify the ip address(es) that is causing multiple records
List of Bots to not track with (one per line) this is the name of how the bot is identified, by default a list of known bots are placed in here

Thanks for that Leo… will check all that you have mentioned but i did look up most of the ips that are doing this to me and none look like bots… and i do not find any bots that are in the bots do not track box…Almost all of google uses a series of 66.249. and I am seeing not bots that are in the bot stop…
I don’t have be a couple of IPS in the block ip box… but bottom line is that Mautic is supposed to start a record of ANY IP and after the first one generates a record… all the following identical ones MUST be place in same box… for history… MAUTIC is failing me!
Heck if i took “GoogleBot” out of the list to block then Mautic should put all of google bots hits into one url… so it can’t be bots… its a fail of Mautic to put all (no matter where they come from in one record… so if Mautic was doing that it would not be a problem…
They truly look like humans base of their activity… they always hit on properties and at may 3-4 per minute… then stop for a minute or two then move on and hours later stop for a day or two just like a human would do… then stop for days or weeks and come back…I added this one to the ip block list and that stopped it… however i will need to do that 6-10 times a day and worry that i may be blocking some big money… I thought about popping up a sign each time he hits telling him he is causing site problems and if he does not signup or change his IP in 48 hours he will be blocked… to see what happens… I will be adding a monitor to determine if any have a user agent that is not human and they will be blocked… but all the ones i checked are sporting a browser…but once the user agent is auto checked i will know more… Again thanks for you input i will keep everyone informed what I find out…

I have now set up to watch the user agent on any of these boogers… and can immediately see if they are any sort of bot i have never seen before… The are mostly browsers…

68.225.187.46 200 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:88.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/88.0
68.225.187.46 200 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:88.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/88.0