HowTo's which explains using and converting the automatic contacts

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.9
My PHP version is: 7.4.33
My Database type and version is: MariaDB 10.5.19

Your problem
Hello,
I am familiarizing myself with Mautic 4.4.9 and need a tutorial that explains how to use it as well as possible, from creating leads to designing campaigns, newsletters, etc. I know the docs on the main page, that’s not what I’m looking for.
I am particularly interested in using and converting the automatic contacts.
I’ve included the JavaScript on my websites and I’m getting a lot of contacts that I’d like to convert.
Thanks very much
Andreas

Hi there and welcome. The best place for information is on this forum, you will probably find everything you want and the community is very helpful.

If you can ask more specific questions you will probably get better answers.

From what I can understand you have installed the Mautic tracking script onto your website and now you want to start converting these anonymous users to known contacts. There are many ways to do this depending on what your site is doing. You can look at putting forms onto your website, you can look at passing known data from your site via mt send…

all depends

I think the same thing, that’s why I ask specifically for the corresponding HowTos or tutorials. Or are there none at all and you have to work out the entire functionality yourself using PHP code?
I use Typo3 on the websites. But here, too, I have not yet found any useful texts on the use, utilization and implementation of collected anonymous data.
Links that deal with these aspects comprehensively would suffice for me. At least the developer of the tracking script should have documented this and be able to comment on it.

I would be happy if we could continue constructively at this point.