Image as asset

Hi,

is there a way to access an image (as an asset) to display and embed instead of download (the standard asset link)?

Hi,
is there a way to access an image (as an asset) to display and embed instead of download (the standard asset link)?

Found the solution - just add “?stream=1” to the asset URL.

@escopecz could you please confirm, that this is the right way to directly call an image asset, which I don’t want to download but embedd in html? It seems not to be documented, so I rather double check.

I plan to write a blog post about how to use Mautic for “E-Mail Signature marketing” purpose.

I don’t see a reason why would you use an image from Mautic Assets. If you embed it to a page, than it will track the page hits. But the page hits are already tracked. So why do it with an asset? Use the image icon in the HTML editor to embed the image directly to the content.

@escopecz I want to replace it with newer campaigns. This means, whenever you open up an email from me, the banner in the footer is up to date with the newest campaign (probably not with all email clients, but usually they reload the image when opening up the email.

Why should I not use a Mautic Asset and tracking the performance of my e-mail footer campaign?