Import contact csv with varying tags

Hi,
First, this is a continuation of the discussion started here: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/5143

There’s a note there about moving the thread here, but I didn’t find it, so I assume it never got moved.

To quickly sum up the functionality - when importing subscribers from another system (Drip in my case) into Mautic, naturally these subscribers have tags.
And so, to be able to complete the migration, these tags need to be parsed and applied to the contacts being created in Mautic.
In most cases (and certainly in my case) - subscribers can have up to 25-30 days, so doing it manually, or via any kind of other workaround is just not practical.
And, given it’s such as core thing when moving into Mautic, it’s also somewhat of a blocker, not just for me, but for anybody migrating their list from a provider that supports tags.

Is there anything I’m missing when it comes to tags and the import process?
Thanks,
Eugen.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Include contact stage and tags in imports and exports

3 votes have been moved. 3 votes could not be moved because their users already voted in the other topic.