(#20)
(#21)
(#22)
(#23)
(#24)
(#25)
(#26) No data found

25 / 25

First try: left all rows unedited from exporting location (mismatched rows, but I selected the appropriate rows to match in the import window) = fail
Removed unmatched rows, renamed existing rows to match the database = fail

I edited the CSV to match all 45 rows in the database, same result.

Sample from the CSV:
Code:
id,owner_id,stage_id,is_published,date_added,created_by,created_by_user,date_modified,modified_by,modified_by_user,checked_out,checked_out_by,checked_out_by_user,points,last_active,internal,social_cache,date_identified,preferred_profile_image,title,firstname,lastname,company,position,email,mobile,fax,address1,address2,city,state,zipcode,country,preferred_locale,attribution_date, attribution,website,facebook,foursquare,googleplus,instagram,linkedin,skype,twitter ,,,,,,,,,,,,,6,,,,,,,Firstname,,,,email@example.com,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
(only rows with content for this test are points, firstname and email)

Only thing in the logfile:
Quote:
[2016-09-23 16:53:37] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service "fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable" is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file C:xampphtdocsmauticvendorsymfonyframework-bundleDependencyInjectionCompilerFormPass.php - at line 67 [] []

From my system info:
Quote:
PHP Version 5.6.24
mysql
MySQL Support enabled
Active Persistent Links 0
Active Links 0
Client API version mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503
mysql
MySQL Support enabled
Active Links 0
Client API version mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 76b08b24596e12d4553bd41fc93cccd5bac2fe7a $
Directive Local Value Master Value
mysql.allow_local_infile On On
mysql.allow_persistent On On
mysql.connect_timeout 3 3
mysql.default_host no value no value
mysql.default_password no value no value
mysql.default_port 3306 3306
mysql.default_socket MySQL MySQL
mysql.default_user no value no value
mysql.max_links Unlimited Unlimited
mysql.max_persistent Unlimited Unlimited
mysql.trace_mode Off Off
mysqli
MysqlI Support enabled
Client API library version mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 -
Inactive Persistent Links 0
Active Links 0

From app/config/local.php:
Quote:
'db_server_version' => '5.5.5-10.1.16-MariaDB'

I have tried this both on a Digitalocean droplet as well as my localhost; same result.

Whether I try to import 6,000 leads or 25, the result is the same:

[code] Success!
0 created, 0 merged, 25 ignored
100%

(#2)
(#3)
(#4)
(#5)
(#6)
(#7)
(#8)
(#9)
(#10)
(#11)
(#12)
(#13)
(#14)
(#15)
(#16)
(#17)
(#18)
(#19)
(#20)
(#21)
(#22)
(#23)
(#24)
(#25)
(#26) No data found

25 / 25[/code]

First try: left all rows unedited from exporting location (mismatched rows, but I selected the appropriate rows to match in the import window) = fail
Removed unmatched rows, renamed existing rows to match the database = fail

I edited the CSV to match all 45 rows in the database, same result.

Sample from the CSV:

id,owner_id,stage_id,is_published,date_added,created_by,created_by_user,date_modified,modified_by,modified_by_user,checked_out,checked_out_by,checked_out_by_user,points,last_active,internal,social_cache,date_identified,preferred_profile_image,title,firstname,lastname,company,position,email,mobile,fax,address1,address2,city,state,zipcode,country,preferred_locale,attribution_date, attribution,website,facebook,foursquare,googleplus,instagram,linkedin,skype,twitter ,,,,,,,,,,,,,6,,,,,,,Firstname,,,,email@example.com,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
(only rows with content for this test are points, firstname and email)

Only thing in the logfile:

[quote][2016-09-23 16:53:37] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service “fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable” is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file C:xampphtdocsmauticvendorsymfonyframework-bundleDependencyInjectionCompilerFormPass.php - at line 67
[/quote]

From my system info:

From app/config/local.php:

I have tried this both on a Digitalocean droplet as well as my localhost; same result.

Were you able to get this issue resolved? I’m having a similar problem.