Import List

When using the Manage Leads List import function… I am experiencing a few issues

The system seems to merge all the data together when you try and map the fields, I would assume that it should only show the first row.

all-fields.png

Secondly the last record and the csv list and the first record of the next row seem to get merged together. I.e.: If the last field was Surname and the next field is email address it pulls it back Surname mylead@something.com

merging-records.png

So I assume the reason it doesn’t import any data is the reason for the above. I says success 0 created, 0 merged, 0 ignored

When using the Manage Leads List import function… I am experiencing a few issues

The system seems to merge all the data together when you try and map the fields, I would assume that it should only show the first row.

Secondly the last record and the csv list and the first record of the next row seem to get merged together. I.e.: If the last field was Surname and the next field is email address it pulls it back Surname mylead@something.com

So I assume the reason it doesn’t import any data is the reason for the above. I says success 0 created, 0 merged, 0 ignored

Hey Lance,

What system are you using to export the data? Could you provide a snippet of your CSV file? It seems that something is off causing PHP to not parse it correctly. You can either delete sensitive data or email me a copy so I can look at it.

Thanks,
Alan

PHP 5.4

Hey Lance,

I added delimiter, escape and enclosure settings to the form in case the csv uses something other than PHP’s defaults.
https://github.com/mautic/mautic/commit/9ace53c91eed4c34d3d8fad34b28a76f4cdeeff2

I wonder if that will help your CSV file issue? I did a successful import using PHP 5.4 of the sample you sent me so also wondering if there is possibly a encoding issue somewhere in the file. If you look through the results, do you see any odd characters?

Thanks,
Alan

Hi Alan

That was one piece of integration :slight_smile:
No it didn’t work I opened the csv file in an text editor there is honestly nothing weird in there, everything is only text delimited

Just to have a resolution to this, we found the issue is fixed by this line:

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/commit/633ad2afe4f5dac41ed7f1e22767fbedd7c55bba#diff-65f84a55356ff9543792f6863a07900bR807

Thanks!
Alan