Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.5
My PHP version is: 7.4.33
My Database type and version is: MariaDB something

Your problem
My problem is:

• I want to send myself an email whenever a person submits a form on my site
  • My site has multiple forms
  • There is one campaign per form, and they all have a send email action, which is how I send myself emails

The problem is that I can’t tell which form was submitted because this is what the email looks like:

Someone submitted a form:

• First Name: {contactfield=firstname}

• Last Name: {contactfield=lastname}

• Phone: {contactfield=phone}

• Email: {contactfield=email}

I could of course create a separate email item for each campaign that manually includes the name of the form/campaign, but that’s annoying especially since the emails will all be basically identical.

Some I’m wondering, is there a token that I can add to identify the source of the campaign and/or form which sent the email? E.g. like Someone submitted a form for {campaign} or New submission for form {form} (or a better solution?)

Thanks!

I do it differently and you might want to look into form properties under “Action” to have it send you an email.

When I create a form, I use the action under the form properties to send me an email when a form is submitted. This way I don’t have to depend on campaign or cronjob to send a form to me and I can just duplicate the same form for a new form on our site which already have the action “send email” set up on it.

1 Like

Thanks!

I tried doing that before, but ran into the same issue where I’d have to make a custom email every time. However, I just looked again and noticed there’s a separate “Send form results” action which does exactly what I need. It even lets you reply to the contact directly :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.