Incomplete List of Channels, Missing: Text Messages, Mobile Notifications, Web Notifications

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4 (I think…recently installed within past month, not sure how to confirm this)
My PHP version is: 7.4.26
My Database type and version is: 5.5.68-MariaDB

Your problem
My problem is:
Channel list missing: Text Messages, Mobile Notifications, Web Notifications

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
Searched forums, searched documentation, attempted to add channel but no “Channels” parent menu/page exists in Mautic.

Is my install incomplete? Do I need to add more features or plugins to get the complete list? Can I add these additional channels from somewhere within a Mautic menu? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

EP

Hi, once you add twilio or other sms channel via plugin, it will be visible. Same with web notifications. Look at how plugins work.

1 Like

That’s it! Thank you Joey.

EP

Hello please I tried sending a segment email with mautic which is to test it after adding cronjobs and importing contact
But if I try to send emails to an entire segment, as a broadcast it says sent successfully zero failed.
But I don’t receive any emails because the emails are mine.
But if I send example emails I receive them
Please what could be the issue?

Hi,
Your answer lies beneath:

Short version: check cronjobs, check broadcast cron.

I have added the cronjobs

• php /var/www/html/bin/console mautic:broadcasts:send > /dev/null 2>&1
            What should I do here ?

Do you have

?

I have added that already and I watched your video, the mautic: emails send is still there
But if I send a segment email if I send it all it says sent but I don’t see them, but if I send it as example emails (I added other emails ) it sends and I receive them.
I tried changing it to send immediately then tried it again all failed
Changed it back to queue it sends but I don’t receive, only example emails gets delivered

Check for php error log if any.

Open terminal and type the php send command in it and see if it report any error back.

I installed Mautic on my server directly, so how do I go about the error log
Can you help with the commands?

What OS?

And the command would be the same on you set up in cron job

php /var/www/html/bin/console mautic:emails:send

In the terminal

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.