Help,friend.I can't receive basically all funtion email but the email channel test send can be received,how to solve it?

Help friend,
I can only receive the test emails inside the send channel function after installing mautic. Other campaigns and the email send functions send out after showing sent but not really sent out, my other mailbox also can not receive emails, CRON jobs and SMTP are set up successfully, log inside also has no problem, I can not find the problem, please ask friends, what should I do? Please help me friend, thanks!

My host:cloudways
email: Business Gmail

and this is my CRON JOBS code:

•   cd /home/887595.cloudwaysapps.com/verguajmnf/public_html && php /home/887595.cloudwaysapps.com/verguajmnf/public_html/cron.php #CloudwaysApps

0,15,30,45 * * * * php /home/887595.cloudwaysapps.com/verguajmnf/public_html/mkt/bin/console mautic:segments:update >/home/887595.cloudwaysapps.com/verguajmnf/public_html/mkt/bin/log/ mautic-segments-update.log 2>&1
0,15,30,45 * * * * php /home/887595.cloudwaysapps.com/verguajmnf/public_html/mkt/bin/console mautic:segments:update >/home/887595.cloudwaysapps.com/verguajmnf/public_html/mkt/bin/log/ mautic-segments-update.log 2>&1
*/5 * * * * php /home/887595.cloudwaysapps.com/verguajmnf/public_html/app/console mautic:segments:update
*/6 * * * * php /home/887595.cloudwaysapps.com/verguajmnf/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild
*/7 * * * * php /home/887595.cloudwaysapps.com/verguajmnf/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger

• 0 * * * php /home/887595.cloudwaysapps.com/verguajmnf/public_html/app/console mautic:emails:send
    0,15,30,45 * * * * php /home/887595.cloudwaysapps.com/verguajmnf/public_html/app/console mautic:email:fetch
    */15 * * * * php /home/887595.cloudwaysapps.com/verguajmnf/public_html/app/console mautic:webhooks:process
    0 0 25 * * php /home/887595.cloudwaysapps.com/verguajmnf/public_html/app/console mautic:iplookup:download
    0 0 * * * php /home/887595.cloudwaysapps.com/verguajmnf/public_html/app/console mautic:maintenance:cleanup -days-old = 365 -no-interaction

Am I correct in understanding that you are executing the Mautic cron jobs from within a custom PHP file? If so, be sure to wrap the cron job in the shell_exec() function.

For example: shell_exec(“MAUTIC CRON JOB”);

Be sure to include the quotation marks otherwise you’ll encounter additional issues.

I only just set cronjob on cloudways server here, well I think maybe it’s a custom file, but I don’t know how to find the custom PHP file and to edit it.
If it is set up in the host server web interface is it necessary to log into the remote connection program on winscp to add the cronjob code to the server? I don’t understand it.

For assistance setting up cron jobs on your specific provider, I’d recommend you contact your specific cloud provider.

My friend, do you have any good ideas? I just want to get him up and running and just be able to use the marketing functions properly. Any method will do.