sent mails, not received

Hi everyone,

i set up mautic on my server to do some marketing automation,

i created a form, and everything works great.

I set up smtp email configuration, the test mail goes throu just fine, but if someone signs up the email i set up to be sent is sent, but the user doesn’t receive it.

In the graph for sent emails i can see it, but when i check my mailbox it is not there, not even in spam or any other folder…

not sure how to fix it.

I tried switching to php, test email is sent, if i go into a contact and send a custom email it gets sent and it gets received, but the email i set up to be sent on signup doesn’t show up in mailbox. not sure y… hope someone can help me.

Hi everyone,
i set up mautic on my server to do some marketing automation,
i created a form, and everything works great.
I set up smtp email configuration, the test mail goes throu just fine, but if someone signs up the email i set up to be sent is sent, but the user doesn’t receive it.
In the graph for sent emails i can see it, but when i check my mailbox it is not there, not even in spam or any other folder…
not sure how to fix it.
I tried switching to php, test email is sent, if i go into a contact and send a custom email it gets sent and it gets received, but the email i set up to be sent on signup doesn’t show up in mailbox. not sure y… hope someone can help me.

Are your CRON jobs configured correctly?

haven’t been able to post a reply yet, but i was able to fix everything by moving it to mautic.com,
my server provider doesn’t allow more than one cron query, so i can’t run it on there… need to look for a different hosting i guess! thanks for the reply!

Ok, great. There are sites around that run cron jobs like https://cron-job.org/en/

I haven’t used them, but that might be an easier solution for you than changing your hosting