Insane amounts of email retries

A few days ago, my Mautic instance started acting really crazy. It all started by discovering that myslq-slow.log is getting huge, and that used my entire disk space.

With log file rotation I’ve managed to fix that, but I’ve noticed by looking into the database, that there is a huge amount of email retries for some leads, for some of them it goes up to 33000 retries although they are marked as bounced and it shouldn’t send them anymore.

Can somebody tell me why is that? And how to stop Mautic to sending emails to those leads?

A few days ago, my Mautic instance started acting really crazy. It all started by discovering that myslq-slow.log is getting huge, and that used my entire disk space.
With log file rotation I’ve managed to fix that, but I’ve noticed by looking into the database, that there is a huge amount of email retries for some leads, for some of them it goes up to 33000 retries although they are marked as bounced and it shouldn’t send them anymore.
Can somebody tell me why is that? And how to stop Mautic to sending emails to those leads?