Mautic slow to load emails page

Hello,

I have found that Mautic is being incredibly slow to load certain pages - namely the Emails page under ‘Channels’ and the configuration page. I have around 20000 leads and just 4 emails so far. All other pages seem to load almost instantly, unless I try and navigate to emails or config first and then navigate somewhere else before it finishes loading. It just seems to hang on these pages. Does anyone have a similar problem or know why this might be? Happy to provide any other info if it will help you help me!

Also, is there a way to check which leads have bounced on the contacts page? I have tried typing ‘is:bounced’ into the search box but it comes up with nothing and I know for a fact that there are actually quite a lot of bounces.

Hello,

I have found that Mautic is being incredibly slow to load certain pages - namely the Emails page under ‘Channels’ and the configuration page. I have around 20000 leads and just 4 emails so far. All other pages seem to load almost instantly, unless I try and navigate to emails or config first and then navigate somewhere else before it finishes loading. It just seems to hang on these pages. Does anyone have a similar problem or know why this might be? Happy to provide any other info if it will help you help me!

Also, is there a way to check which leads have bounced on the contacts page? I have tried typing ‘is:bounced’ into the search box but it comes up with nothing and I know for a fact that there are actually quite a lot of bounces.