Mautic Speed Performance

Is there a way to improve on the speed of mautic. It really takes long to load from one interface to anaother

Is there a way to improve on the speed of mautic. It really takes long to load from one interface to anaother

How many records are you managing (# of leads)? Is it only the dashboard or is it every screen that loads slow? What are your current server specs?

These will help establish a baseline and then we can hopefully track down what’s causing it to run slow for you.

Thanks,
David

2,000 leads @ dbhurley

@harukim 2000 leads is quite low number. Shouldn’t cause any slowness. Could you answer all other questions that dbhurley asked?

@escopecz Sorry for that. The system actually slows down when i am uploading new images during email drafting.
I also realized that Mautic sent the email to 501 leads out of 2,000 leads equivalent to 48%. Am wondering what happened to the other 52%.

Am checking out my server specs and will update you on the same @dbhurley

If the email sending stopped for some reason, check the server logs and the Mautic logs (app/logs dir). I’m not sure what you mean by 48%. 501 out of 2000 is 25%.

Something that I have noticed is that the email cron job running at the same time as the emails are being queued can stop the queueing. @harukim how often does your email cron job run?

My email cron job runs twice every hour@zpetterd

Try my service cronfig.io. You don’t have to use it forever if you’d like your own cron configuration later, but it will show you some helpful log details like if the job run, how long it took, what was the output.

@escopecz I installed cronfig successfully, however, I dont see the option to use the mautic:list:update command, only the. mautic:leadlists:update one.

Is there a way to add the mautic:list:update cron job? (used for Bounce Management according this post.)

Thanks.

mautic:list:update does not exist. It is a bug in the documentation. I sent a pull request to fix that:

https://github.com/mautic/documentation/pull/40

mautic:leadlists:update is the right command you need to run.

mautic:lists:update does exist and it is an alias of mautic:leadlists:update so both do exactly the same.

@escopecz Oh ok, thank you.

Do I understand correctly that your emails are sent only once a day? In that case my guess is that the cron is not configured well. Also, it’ll depend on what email transport (SMTP or a service) are you using. Some services have a daily limit. I think that GMail has the limit 500 emails/day.

Am using SMTP… Could you advise me on the best cron job configuration?

I have a corn job of php /path/to/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --batch-limit=500 for every 5 minutes but the emails are triggered sometime after 7 pm ist daily only 500 emails are sent per day … I was expecting to send 500 emails every 5 minutes how can I do that . I have a list of about 20000 leads, and it will be taking at least a month to finish the campaign

[quote=7928:@dbhurley]How many records are you managing (# of leads)? Is it only the dashboard or is it every screen that loads slow? What are your current server specs?

These will help establish a baseline and then we can hopefully track down what’s causing it to run slow for you.

Thanks,
David[/quote]

The slow loading of the dashboard is a known issue, or what?

Have you try to use the Maintenance cron to clean old data especially if your Mautic have a lot of unknown contacts

Sure I did, every day I run this from cron:

Mautic runs on a dedicatad VM in Google Cloud (4 cpu cores, 8GB mem)