Installation

Hi there… is there a step by step document for the installation? I have my database & the first few screens in Mautic but it sure would be nice to follow along with instructions.

Hi there… is there a step by step document for the installation? I have my database & the first few screens in Mautic but it sure would be nice to follow along with instructions.

Hello @Dean, thanks for your question. Have you reviewed the documentation? https://mautic.org/docs/en/index.html It may provide some detail.

Hi @jseevers, Thanks for the reply. :slight_smile: I would not trouble you before looking at the main manual. I’m sure that document will keep me busy for days!

My issue is that I go through the three opening screens when you first install and the third screen, when I click the save button, refreshes back to screen one. So I don’t know if all is well or if something happened at the third screen. I have repeated the process with the same result. If I type step/3 in the URL at /installer/step/1, it just refreshes step/1 so I can’t even see the screen without going through the process.

I thought if there was an installation guide I could read that without bothering you guys.

@Dean, have you checked to log for any (error) events?

Hello @PeterTL No, I had not checked the error log (assuming you are talking about the main error log in Cpanel). So I ran over there just just now and it shows nothing… completely empty! This site was moved just a couple of days ago because I want to learn your system. I have just never seen a completely empty log before; do I get cookies & milk?

Decided I would check inside the Mautic folder in case it had its own error logs… sorry for the confusion:

[2017-09-05 06:26:26] mautic.ERROR: SCHEMA ERROR: There is no column with name ‘attribution’ on table ‘tourismmleads’. [] []

If that column needs to be in a certain spot, I can add it to the table if you tell me where.

Being a punk of low breedin’ I simply deleted & reinstalled the database without waiting for instructions. Problem solved - sorry for going rouge.