Instance wont start

I have downloaded the mautic and installed, when i tried accessing the site ,it is throwing offline error page (/index.php/installer)

And when checked the log, i found the following error. Could you please help to resolve this ?

[Tue Nov 22 18:51:11.815938 2016] [:error] [pid 4218] [client 192.168.94.85:33284] exception ‘RuntimeException’ with message ‘Unable to create the cache directory (/home/sashi/Projects/marketing/app/cache/prod)n’ in /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/app/AppKernel.php:517nStack trace:n#0 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/app/AppKernel.php(485): AppKernel->buildContainer()n#1 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/app/AppKernel.php(247): AppKernel->initializeContainer()n#2 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/app/AppKernel.php(107): AppKernel->boot()n#3 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/app/middlewares/CORSMiddleware.php(92): AppKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)n#4 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/app/middlewares/CatchExceptionMiddleware.php(44): Mautic\Middleware\CORSMiddleware->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)n#5 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/app/middlewares/VersionCheckMiddleware.php(57): Mautic\Middleware\CatchExceptionMiddleware->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)n#6 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/vendor/stack/builder/src/Stack/StackedHttpKernel.php(23): Mautic\Middleware\VersionCheckMiddleware->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)n#7 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/vendor/stack/run/src/Stack/run.php(13): Stack\StackedHttpKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request))n#8 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/index.php(31): Stack\run(Object(Stack\StackedHttpKernel))n#9 {main}

I have downloaded the mautic and installed, when i tried accessing the site ,it is throwing offline error page (/index.php/installer)

And when checked the log, i found the following error. Could you please help to resolve this ?

[Tue Nov 22 18:51:11.815938 2016] [:error] [pid 4218] [client 192.168.94.85:33284] exception ‘RuntimeException’ with message ‘Unable to create the cache directory (/home/sashi/Projects/marketing/app/cache/prod)n’ in /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/app/AppKernel.php:517nStack trace:n#0 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/app/AppKernel.php(485): AppKernel->buildContainer()n#1 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/app/AppKernel.php(247): AppKernel->initializeContainer()n#2 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/app/AppKernel.php(107): AppKernel->boot()n#3 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/app/middlewares/CORSMiddleware.php(92): AppKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)n#4 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/app/middlewares/CatchExceptionMiddleware.php(44): Mautic\Middleware\CORSMiddleware->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)n#5 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/app/middlewares/VersionCheckMiddleware.php(57): Mautic\Middleware\CatchExceptionMiddleware->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)n#6 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/vendor/stack/builder/src/Stack/StackedHttpKernel.php(23): Mautic\Middleware\VersionCheckMiddleware->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)n#7 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/vendor/stack/run/src/Stack/run.php(13): Stack\StackedHttpKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request))n#8 /home/sashi/Projects/marketing/index.php(31): Stack\run(Object(Stack\StackedHttpKernel))n#9 {main}