Integration With MailChimp Pushing to Test List

My Mautic version is: 4.4.8
My PHP version is: 7.4.25
My Database type and version is: SQL v?

My problem is:
I’m having an issue getting the MailChimp plugin to push to the list. (The owner wants to use MailChimp for blasts and Mautic for transactional.)

I have the setup correct and MailChimp is getting the API calls, but they said it’s going to a test list, rather than the live list. Keep in mind, I have the correct list selected in Mautic.

It seems that there should perhaps be a setting in the Mautic plugin that selects the test or live list?

The two files (__CG__MauticPluginBundleEntityPlugin.php & AbstractProxyFactory.php) are there, so I don’t know why there is an issue in the logs.

I updated Mautic to the most recent version. I dumped my cache (…/var/cache/[ ]) and let it refresh. Reentered the MailChimp API key. I’m not really sure where to go from here.

Also, I’m curious if the MC integration should be automatically sending all of our MC contacts to Mautic automatically? Does the integration handle MC-side unsubs automatically?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

These errors are showing in the log:
[2023-05-03 09:50:36] mautic.ERROR: UPDATE ERROR: Failed removing the file at app/console. As this is a deleted file, you can manually remove this file. {“hostname”:“vps99999”,“pid”:110170}

[2023-05-03 17:26:16] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - require(/path/site.com/var/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticPluginBundleEntityPlugin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /path/site.com/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 197 {“className”:“Mautic\PluginBundle\Entity\Plugin”,“classMetadata”:“[object] (Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadata: Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadataInfo@1125)”,“proxyClassName”:“Proxies\CG\Mautic\PluginBundle\Entity\Plugin”,“fileName”:“/path/site.com/var/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticPluginBundleEntityPlugin.php”} {“hostname”:“vps99999”,“pid”:110557}

[2023-05-03 17:26:16] mautic.ERROR: PHP Notice: require(): Failed opening required ‘/path/site.com/var/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticPluginBundleEntityPlugin.php’ (include_path=‘.:’) - in file /path/site.com/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 197 {“hostname”:“vps99999”,“pid”:110557}

[2023-05-03 17:26:16] mautic.ERROR: Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException: Notice: require(): Failed opening required ‘/path/site.com/var/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticPluginBundleEntityPlugin.php’ (include_path=‘.:’) - in file /path/site.com/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 197 {“hostname”:“vps99999”,“pid”:110557}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

1. Verified with MailChimp that they were getting the API calls.
  2. I dumped my cache (…/var/cache/[ ]). The cache folder itself is still there.
  3. Checked logs (I don’t understand them).