Integration with Membership system Wordpress

Hi there, I have maybe a bit of a specific system I am trying to integrate with Mautic. I am using Wordpress and Memberpress as a membership system to be able to take payment and have a user login with only payed user access to content etc. Currently I am using Mailchimp to handle my emails, but I do want to start using mautic, but have not as of yet seen a way I can do this.

Mailchimp plugin, as far as I have read, only pushes leads into mailchimp and not other way around? This would be solved if there is a way to get mailchimp users into mautic.

Another way is to use Zapier, witch memberpress system actually supports. But as far as I know that is soon to come on Mautic, exciting!

I could start playing around with user roles within wordpress and maybe using pulling logged in users, but that doesn´t seem like the best way either…

Is there any way I have not seen yet that will be a better solution here? Maybe another Membership system could be a consideration although I have done a lot of research to come to something that I find flexible enough for my taste.

Any tips would be highly appreciated! I am very excited to be part of the Mautic revolution!

Coming from a background in Marketing Automation myself with large systems, very nice to see a similar system open source! Well done !

Hi there, I have maybe a bit of a specific system I am trying to integrate with Mautic. I am using Wordpress and Memberpress as a membership system to be able to take payment and have a user login with only payed user access to content etc. Currently I am using Mailchimp to handle my emails, but I do want to start using mautic, but have not as of yet seen a way I can do this.

Mailchimp plugin, as far as I have read, only pushes leads into mailchimp and not other way around? This would be solved if there is a way to get mailchimp users into mautic.

Another way is to use Zapier, witch memberpress system actually supports. But as far as I know that is soon to come on Mautic, exciting!

I could start playing around with user roles within wordpress and maybe using pulling logged in users, but that doesn´t seem like the best way either…

Is there any way I have not seen yet that will be a better solution here? Maybe another Membership system could be a consideration although I have done a lot of research to come to something that I find flexible enough for my taste.

Any tips would be highly appreciated! I am very excited to be part of the Mautic revolution!
Coming from a background in Marketing Automation myself with large systems, very nice to see a similar system open source! Well done !

I just wanted to bump this.

I’ve been playing around with different ways of accomplishing this.

The only way I’ve figured it out so far without some programming is to show/hide content on the website with Dynamic Content.

The problem with this is you have to use your Mautic instal to give fulfillment, which is difficult to manage and visually does not match your theme.

The other thing I have been playing with and it works in concept, is using the Dynamic Content to only show/hide a show/hide shortcode from my membership plugin (Sumo Memberships has been the one that has the most promise for my project) thus revealing the content located on the site. It only sort of works right now but it might be the best bet.

I have to say, the learning curve coming from InfusionSoft has been brutal, lol. But I am super happy with it once I figure things out.

Totally got my concept to work. What I did was to have the content I wanted to deliver on my site surrounded by show/hide short-codes. Then I use the dynamic content feature to change the short-codes from the hide to show. So far it works pretty good, I just got it to work smooth. So now, I just have a dynamic content page in Mautic for each membership level, then put the DC code on each page that I want to give access to. I think my next step is going to be to create a plugin that would make it slightly easier on the wordpress site (like create a checkbox on each page like memberium). Now sure how far I want to take this but at least the concept is solid for others.

[quote=18195:@canitb] as a membership system to be able to take payment and have a user login with only payed user access to content etc. Currently I am using Mailchimp to handle my emails, but I do want to start using mautic, but have not as of yet seen a way I can do this.
[/quote]

Sounds complicated for mere humans to accomplish.

For membership websites, Mautic’s weakness is that it doesn’t easily integrate with membership plugins like MemberPress. So you currently have to manually keep track of who is a paying member vs. expired member vs. non-member on your email list (among other categories they belong to in your membership).