Integrations with Bulk E-mail

I am confused as to whether or not we are supposed to be using a 3rd party bulk e-mail software with Mautic. They even state on their site that you don’t have to pay to send out e-mails through another provider. Does anyone know if they integrate with any of these three sources and if they don’t, does anyone know of any free or inexpensive bulk e-mail softwares that Mautic integrates with besides the big ones like MailChimp, Send Grid, etc?

1. www.32bit.com
  2. www.yetesoft.com

I am confused as to whether or not we are supposed to be using a 3rd party bulk e-mail software with Mautic. They even state on their site that you don’t have to pay to send out e-mails through another provider. Does anyone know if they integrate with any of these three sources and if they don’t, does anyone know of any free or inexpensive bulk e-mail softwares that Mautic integrates with besides the big ones like MailChimp, Send Grid, etc?

1. www.32bit.com
  2. www.yetesoft.com

Okay. So then any of them would have to be cloud based. I understand the difference now. Thanks.

Do you know of any cloud based free or inexpensive software? It would really help. Thanks.