Interactions from external channels

As a contact, will be valuable for me to keep track of all my customer’s interactions throughout my systems and contact points.

Thinking that the customer journey goes far beyond mail, landing pages and website visits, it would be great if I could ingest into Mautic data concerning about external interactions.

Imagine the following: I create a campaign which points to a landing page and, after that, to an e-commerce site in which my customer can buy a specific offer. It would be highly desirable for me to have the possibility to inform Mautic that customer has bought something in order to use this information on including (or excluding) him from specific communications.

I think this kind of resource would allow marketer to avoid making something that happens a lot with all of us is to receive certain communications about products and services we already bought.

As a contact, will be valuable for me to keep track of all my customer’s interactions throughout my systems and contact points.

Thinking that the customer journey goes far beyond mail, landing pages and website visits, it would be great if I could ingest into Mautic data concerning about external interactions.

Imagine the following: I create a campaign which points to a landing page and, after that, to an e-commerce site in which my customer can buy a specific offer. It would be highly desirable for me to have the possibility to inform Mautic that customer has bought something in order to use this information on including (or excluding) him from specific communications.

I think this kind of resource would allow marketer to avoid making something that happens a lot with all of us is to receive certain communications about products and services we already bought.