Intergating Mautic with WIX

Has anyone used WIX to front end a Mautic installation? I would really appreciate some help integrating a WIX based squeeze page or landing page to trigger a Mautic campaign.

Has anyone used WIX to front end a Mautic installation? I would really appreciate some help integrating a WIX based squeeze page or landing page to trigger a Mautic campaign.

For the most comprehensive tracking, you should embed two scripts on your Wix page.

1. Mautic tracking code - “3rd party website tracking code” found in Configuration > Landing Page Settings, preferably before the closing tag in your Wix template
  2. Form embed code - Create a Mautic Form, select that Form, then click “Automatic” in the teal Form HTML box, copy and paste the “Via Javascript (recommended)” code to the place on your Wix page where you’d like the form to appear.

The reason why you want to choose “Automatic” instead of “Manual Copy” is so the form will reflect the changes automatically when you modify the fields using the form editor inside the Mautic dashboard.

No luck on Wix with Mautic Form embed code Javascript in Form HTML box. No visible error on debugger console.
Did anyone successfully integrate a Mautic form in Wix?

Revision: I got it to work via a Mautic landing page hosting the form, paste the webpage address in “Embed a Site” on Wix side and turn off the X-Frame-Options “sameorigin” on http server side.

I just came across this old post. If you want to embed the Javascript form in Wix you can use the embed HTML box and add the javascript code. However, to make this work you must add before the javascript.
e.g