Internal Server Error 500 on installer/final

I am installing 1.2.2 in a subdirectory (www.mydomain.com/ma) on shared hosting. I go through the installer, specifying the database details, creating the admin user and entering email details. Then when it moves to www.mydomain.com/ma/installer/final I get a 500 error.

There are whole bunch of tables created in MySQL, so guessing that part worked. Any ideas on how to track down where it is stumbling?

Cheers

Malcolm

I am installing 1.2.2 in a subdirectory (www.mydomain.com/ma) on shared hosting. I go through the installer, specifying the database details, creating the admin user and entering email details. Then when it moves to www.mydomain.com/ma/installer/final I get a 500 error.

There are whole bunch of tables created in MySQL, so guessing that part worked. Any ideas on how to track down where it is stumbling?

Cheers
Malcolm

hmmm, error_log shows this:

[28-Oct-2015 09:55:35 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64 bytes) in /ma/app/bootstrap.php.cache on line 2701

My PHP is configured to max at 64mb. How much memory does mautik need for a) install and b) running on a low-volume site?

Cheers
Malcolm

I had a similar problem on my shared hosting. Try to ask the provider if he could increase the limit at least to 128MB.

128mb did the trick, thanks.

Cheers
Malcolm