Invalid domain - with sparkpost

i’m using sparpost with the api. The test connection is ok but the sending email test, here is what i got :

{ “errors”: [ { “message”: “Invalid domain”, “description”: "Unconfigured Sending Domain ", “code”: “7001” } ] } Log data: !! { “errors”: [ { “message”: “Invalid domain”, “description”: "Unconfigured Sending Domain ", “code”: “7001” } ] } (code: 0)

mautic is on a subdomain email.mydomain.net - i configured a sending domain on sparkpost - mydomain.net - read to send.

Could you tell me where can i fix the problem? is it mautic or sparkpost.

Thanks

i’m using sparpost with the api. The test connection is ok but the sending email test, here is what i got :

{ “errors”: [ { “message”: “Invalid domain”, “description”: "Unconfigured Sending Domain ", “code”: “7001” } ] } Log data: !! { “errors”: [ { “message”: “Invalid domain”, “description”: "Unconfigured Sending Domain ", “code”: “7001” } ] } (code: 0)

mautic is on a subdomain email.mydomain.net - i configured a sending domain on sparkpost - mydomain.net - read to send.

Could you tell me where can i fix the problem? is it mautic or sparkpost.

Thanks

I’m having the same issue. Did you find a fix yet?

Found the problem and fix. I was trying to change the FROM email address in Mautic and Sparkpost won’t accept email addresses from domains that haven’t been verified.

For example, if you verified domain, mydomain.com in Sparkpost but tried to send an email from me@differentdomain.com, you will get the error message mentioned in your first post.

I should have known this because Amazon SES does the same thing. Just verify the domain(s) you want to send as the FROM email and everything should be okay

Is it possible in Sparkpost or somewhere else to change this verified domain? As istead to send emails via postmasters@sendingdomain.com from myname@sendingdomain.com or something else?

How is it possible?

Thank you