Is Allyde working normally?

I have written to them a couple of emails and call them several times but none of them with success.

We were wanting to hire a pro account but using the free version several questions came up that we wanted to evacuate.

I am now really worried that Allyde might not be delivering fully or properly the services they are promising for the pro package… do you have any news about it? any experience? any suggestion?

Thanks!

I have written to them a couple of emails and call them several times but none of them with success.

We were wanting to hire a pro account but using the free version several questions came up that we wanted to evacuate.

I am now really worried that Allyde might not be delivering fully or properly the services they are promising for the pro package… do you have any news about it? any experience? any suggestion?

Thanks!

any experience working with the full (pro) version of Mautic in Allyde?

Same here. I have purchased the yearly subscription under the notion that it would save me so much time if Mautic maintenance tasks are being handled by professionals. I have opened a ticket with a fairly simple question regarding the very slow rate of email sending through Mautic but still wait for a reply.

In addition, I was expecting to see version 1.4.0 actually being there but so far I am not seeing it.

I can accept that in this forum noone is obliged to answer and help of one member to another is voluntary, but in the Allyde case what’s the excuse?

I could not afford to lose any more time so I took the longer road to installing it myself (with all the pains of the not-so-technically-experienced marketer experiences…

I don’t know if through this process I became wiser but the sure thing is that my actual work is not done yet and I have to deal with client complaints for delaying.

So what can I say! It’s a shame though because having tested literally all the marketing automation platforms out there, Mautic indeed has a great fighting chance if it improves 2-3 issues that hinder a professional’s performance in the real world, hence making it an in-vitro marketing tool. I believe that these 4 or 5 guys that are building it are super heroes and they need help (I wish I could).

same experience here…