Is "Goodbye Mautic" still a concern

Hi Adam,

I have enjoyed watching your Youtube Mautic videos Thanks!

The “Goodbye Mautic” thread on this forum is making me question whether or not I should invest the time to set up Mautic?

I did notice that you mentioned that many of the issues have been resolved.

Although I’m not a techy, I think I will manage to implement everything you talk about in your excellent video “How to Install Mautic Marketing Automation The Right Way” but my question is should I bother or am I looking for trouble down the road?

Thanks for your time,

Brian

Hi Adam,
I have enjoyed watching your Youtube Mautic videos Thanks!
The “Goodbye Mautic” thread on this forum is making me question whether or not I should invest the time to set up Mautic?
I did notice that you mentioned that many of the issues have been resolved.
Although I’m not a techy, I think I will manage to implement everything you talk about in your excellent video “How to Install Mautic Marketing Automation The Right Way” but my question is should I bother or am I looking for trouble down the road?
Thanks for your time,
Brian

Mautic is great, I still use it, in fact I am going to be updating that video ASAP. Yes they did fix all of my gripes.

Hi Adam. Thanks so much for your reply. Look forward to you updating the video.
Can I follow your old video as is in the meantime or should I rather wait for your revisions?
Thanks,
Brian

The only real difference is I like to use a different sub domain, go.domain.com. Also, it is imperative to add and SSL certificate to the install. And some of the cron jobs have changed.

Hi Adam
Thanks for your generous help.

In your original video: “How to Install Mautic Marketing Automation The Right Way” I think you do show us how to use a different sub domain and under Default Mailbox settings you have chosen SSL for encryption. So unless I have miss understood something I guess this is what you refer to in your last message?

Regarding cron jobs, is there anyway I can be a real pain in the butt and ask you to copy and paste them here? A bit cheeky I know! Greatly Appreciated.

Thanks again.
Regards,
Brian