Satisfaction with mautic

I was using Mautic locally on my own host and when i upgrade to last version things went bad.

I changed to mautic cloud and also is full of bugs.

Is it only happening to me or there is anybody else with the same feelings?

I was using Mautic locally on my own host and when i upgrade to last version things went bad.
I changed to mautic cloud and also is full of bugs.
Is it only happening to me or there is anybody else with the same feelings?

Hello @alfredosimoes, thank you for your post. Are you able to share specific challenges you are having or bugs you are experiencing? For example, are you having challenges with the campaign builder, forms, segments? Will certain functions not work? It will help the community better assess your situation and provide better guidance.

yes somehow we share the same feelings… :slight_smile: Until now I could not set up a fully working campaign with mautic. Thinking about to change to sendy.co

Well all my Mautic are fully working without mayor problem

which mautic do you have? cloud or self hosted?
I have installed it with softaculous on a shared host but my campaigns do not run. It adds the email to the specific segments list, but the email campaign for that segment never runs…

[quote=25190:@Tobias2]which mautic do you have? cloud or self hosted?
I have installed it with softaculous on a shared host but my campaigns do not run. It adds the email to the specific segments list, but the email campaign for that segment never runs…[/quote]
have you added the cron jobs?

I have this problem but seems like no one can help me :
https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/1473-social-media-integration/p3#p25185

I’ve installed Mautic self hosted on a few sites with nginx. Really like it so far. Campaigns work. Love the features. I’ve had an upgrade give me some grief, but enough Googling around and you get beyond it. Mautic’s email builder is lacking, but now that they have the code mode, I just use that. Pretty happy so far!

@Tobias2 i use self hosted
i now some hosting special with shared hosting have some limitations (php version , cron jobs, ports block etc)

Pretty happy myself with self hosted.
I would not recommend using shared hosting tho, not worth the trouble when you can have a small VPS for cheap nowadays.

And please, don’t blame the software for your shortcomings, if you don’t have the technical knowledge to properly run a server… Just stick to the cloud version!

[quote=25191:@DaviDeMo]have you added the cron jobs?

I have this problem but seems like no one can help me :
https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/1473-social-media-integration/p3#p25185[/quote]

Yes, I’ve added the cronjobs. Test email works too, but not the campaigns on segments. They never start.

[quote=25208:@Yosu Cadilla]Pretty happy myself with self hosted.
I would not recommend using shared hosting tho, not worth the trouble when you can have a small VPS for cheap nowadays.

And please, don’t blame the software for your shortcomings, if you don’t have the technical knowledge to properly run a server… Just stick to the cloud version![/quote]

Yes, I have considered this too, but just wanted to test it first how mautic works. Don’t wanted the hassle to secure it accordingly. :slight_smile: Can you recommend a small VPS?

thanks @theatereleven I looked up the cronjobs again and found that you posted a link in an other topic. That was very helpful. Finally my first email went out automatically… :slight_smile: But still I have some problems.
When the email with the registration link is sent, then the link in the email changes. And there is a 404 error, when you click on the link.
“Not Found
The requested URL /r/427e8c9f1e00bc648dbfab277 was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.”
Why does the link change in the email?

Tobias, it’s better to keep each thread to one topic, I would suggest that you open a new thread for your new question.