DOES THE MAUTIC HAVE ANY SUPPORT?!!!!!!!!!!

DO you people read any of the support request on this website. There are so many people asking questions concerning your software. In my case as in many others Mautic just won’t send campaigns even thou crones are setup correctly. By the way why did you used this crones in the first place. TO make people harder to use your software?

SO my question is do you have a support if not than why this site?

I personally have tried to make it and have deleted MAutic after no reply from any of the support

DO you people read any of the support request on this website. There are so many people asking questions concerning your software. In my case as in many others Mautic just won’t send campaigns even thou crones are setup correctly. By the way why did you used this crones in the first place. TO make people harder to use your software?
SO my question is do you have a support if not than why this site?
I personally have tried to make it and have deleted MAutic after no reply from any of the support

Relax dude…
First what version do you have?

It seem to me that you dudes are to relax when it comes support. Support is responsibility for your community. From my experience Mautic could not care less for the people using their software.

I did have version 2.1.1 and it was installed at shared hosting. here is the post
https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/conversation/post/15640
So after not being able to make it send campaigns and few other problems, such as freezing in System settings when you click Save and Close, I just deleted it . What was the point losing the time at software which does not work and support which doesn’t work

First IM NOT an employ of Mautic I’m a user like you.

Second shared hosting has limitation to use cron jobs most of the hosting company limited the cron job to 30 minutes to 1-hour minimum to run any cron job.

in the post https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/5570-2-1-1-does-not-work-on-shared-hosting/p1#p15640 you said you install Mautic 1.2.3 maybe you have a problem with your hosting and not Mautic.

Where are you locate?

Than I guess it is true that they could not care less for users if nobody is maintaining their own forum.
Any way it is possible that I did not configure properly crones for 1.2.3 but I did it for 2.1.1 . Therefore it is not hosting problem as I have test it. I also have many other apps (ecommerce, dada) working without problems. There seem to be major problem with this latest version as too many people are complaining that campaigns are not triggering. I’m on Apache, PHP 7 and in Europe. Also I did not get any mails with problems concerning cron jobs while I did get every five minutes when the setups was wrong so I guess crons were working even at 5min

email me jninhilario@gmail.com to make a couple of test.

Thank you very much but this is not your job to work instead of MAUTIC developers.

Oh right! remember Mautic is an open source project

i agree with you @Mautic123

The self hosting platform has so many issues but the cloud based version is working perfectly.

I sense something fishy there…

I have setup a lot of Mautic systems worldwide and up today are running without problem… check your hosting settings

I share the same experience as Mautic123. Support is not part of open-source. The software is open-soure. I have contact Mautic support multiple times with the PRO subscription and very rarely they answer. The Cloud tool is riddled with bugs and unfortunately I am not recommending it to anyone right now.