Is There A Way To Use Sender Domain Address And A Different From Email Address

Your software
My Mautic version is: 2.16.0
My PHP version is: 7.3

Hello,

I don’t really have a problem but more of a question.

I have spent countless hours looking at the forum to no avail. Please if anyone can help, I would immensely appreciate your time.

I have Amazon SES setup. I created a subdomain (I am not using my root domain just in case I get blacklisted as it will only affect my subdomain) called news.cubitize.com. I will preface this subdomain with news@news.cubitize.com as the valid sender domain email address for outgoing messages. However, I want to be able to hide this address when the recipient receives my email.

I want the from email address field to show news@cubitize.com. By the way, I have another email server setup up with Siteground to be able to view any incoming messages sent to news@cubitize.com.

There is only one email address field I see in Mautic (see image below:).

So, I am forced to use news@news.cubitize.com as the email address in Mautic, which will also show up as the from address to my recipients.

How can I tell Mautic to use news@news.cubitize.com as the sender domain email AND specify news@cubitize.com as the from email address (to mask the long ugly sender domain email)?

Again, I have spent so much time in trying to find answers to this question. Any help would be very much welcomed and appreciated!

Hi,

You can also change the reply-to email per email level, maybe that helps?
You can see this when you create an email on the advanced tab.

So your emails will come from news@news.cubitize.com but when the reader replies it goes to news@cubitize.com

1 Like

Yes I am aware of that but still, I don’t want me recipients to see the long ugly subdomain email address from the from email address header.

I believe as soon as I create a campaign, I will see the sender domain field but I am not sure. I also need to add another domain in Mautic for support called support@support.cubitize.com. If someone buys my product on my wordpress site, they will get an automatic order notification. I will not be creating separate campaigns for the support domain.

Outgoing emails will be triggered when someone buys a product on my website, so can configure such a setup in Mautic?