Emails Can't Reply To My Setup Domain Server Name

Hi everyone, desperate to get some help.

I set up Mautic with Amazon SES hosted.

When I received any mail from any user, it’s coming “from” label my mentioned domain server, which I setup at the beginning of the time of Mautic, through Amazon SES server. But when I replied the same email then in the reply it added the “reply-to” label email except my setup domain server name.

Any help would be more than welcome!

Thanks again!!!

Regards,

Sayantan

Hi everyone, desperate to get some help.

I set up Mautic with Amazon SES hosted.
When I received any mail from any user, it’s coming “from” label my mentioned domain server, which I setup at the beginning of the time of Mautic, through Amazon SES server. But when I replied the same email then in the reply it added the “reply-to” label email except my setup domain server name.

Any help would be more than welcome!

Thanks again!!!

Regards,
Sayantan

Hi @Sayantan. If I understand right you want to remove via…? Here is explanation why it appears and how to remove it https://serverfault.com/questions/462664/remove-via-from-emails-sent-to-gmail-from-amazon-ses

Hi Sir, thanks for the reply. In my case, I don’t want to remove the via details. I got the user email, where is shown an extra “reply-to” label which shows the user email address there & as well as in the “from” label shows my domain server email address in the email details. I just want that when I reply the each user’s email, the reply mail goes to the user’s via my domain server email. Exactly the same process when I got the user emails. Now each email coming to me via my domain server email address. Right now if I replied the same then the mail goes directly to the user email address from mine, which I don’t want.