Is this possible with Mautic?

Hi all,

Currently, I’m using a mashup of WordPress based landing pages with Aweber to capture leads from Facebook marketing campaigns.

However, here’s the way I’d like to go with multiple campaigns:

1. capture the lead with a form - name, email, cell, birthday and/or anniversary.
  2. after capturing the lead, be able to send them an SMS and email, and send them multiple followup SMS/emails.
  3. send them anniversary/birtdhay sms/emails

What I’m doing is working with local business clients to generate leads. Our campaigns send leads to a lander to claim a coupon, and after opting in, they’ll be sent to the thank you page that contains the coupon.

I’m really wanting to add birthday and anniversary options to the lead gen process to increase leads and value to the client, so would this be possible with multiple lists and SMS numbers and easily handled via Mautic?

Hi all,
Currently, I’m using a mashup of WordPress based landing pages with Aweber to capture leads from Facebook marketing campaigns.

However, here’s the way I’d like to go with multiple campaigns:

1. capture the lead with a form - name, email, cell, birthday and/or anniversary.
  2. after capturing the lead, be able to send them an SMS and email, and send them multiple followup SMS/emails.
  3. send them anniversary/birtdhay sms/emails

What I’m doing is working with local business clients to generate leads. Our campaigns send leads to a lander to claim a coupon, and after opting in, they’ll be sent to the thank you page that contains the coupon.

I’m really wanting to add birthday and anniversary options to the lead gen process to increase leads and value to the client, so would this be possible with multiple lists and SMS numbers and easily handled via Mautic?

It’s possible. You may connect your wordpress with mautic using rest api or zapier (connect different apis). Once in mautic, simply configure a campaign that will do this.