Mautic Community Forums

Issues after upgrading to 1.4

Hey,



I am experiencing the following issue after upgrading to 1.4 version from 1.2.3 version.



issue.png



I did delete the cache. It works on all sections but the Dashboard. It works when you go to contacts, or campaigns, etc.



Can you help me?


Hey,

I am experiencing the following issue after upgrading to 1.4 version from 1.2.3 version.

I did delete the cache. It works on all sections but the Dashboard. It works when you go to contacts, or campaigns, etc.

Can you help me?

I just removed "style="height: <?php echo !empty($widget->getHeight()) ? ($widget->getHeight() - 10) . 'px' : '300px' ?>"

from the first line

And it is now working. Is the style important in this case?

Thanks,
Nayden

You are one of the 80 people who have downloaded the release which contained some PHP 5.4/5.5 code and you probably have older PHP version. The 1.4 release was then re-released with PHP 5.3 syntax. The problem is actually my fault. The solutions are:

  1. Upgrade your PHP version (recommended whether you do the option 2 or not)
  2. Change the “Update stability level” to Beta, log out, back in and you should see a new notification about new version. Upgrade your Mautic and change the stability level back to Stable.

Hi: same issue here. But I can’t get to the configuration screen to change de “Update Stability Level”. Any workaround?

Thanks!

Why not?

When i try to access de menu item I get a 500 server error. This is the log entry generated:

[2016-05-12 14:17:08] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: syntax error, unexpected ‘[’ - in file /awweb/aw3marketing/app/bundles/PageBundle/Views/FormTheme/Config/_config_pageconfig_widget.html.php - at line 33 [] []
[2016-05-12 14:23:53] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: syntax error, unexpected ‘[’ - in file /awweb/aw3marketing/app/bundles/PageBundle/Views/FormTheme/Config/_config_pageconfig_widget.html.php - at line 33 [] []

I´m on PHP 5.3.17 no chances to upgrade soon…

@mielnic check https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/3365-parse-error-with-sms-bundle-problem-installing-1-4-on-server

escopecz Thanks a lot for your support and help. I support using newer PHP so keep going! Thumbs up!

Hi I’m trying to do the upgrade to 1.4 from 1.2.3 The “downloading package” works apparently fine and when the procedure moves to next step “Extracting Package” it stays forever in “In Progress” status.

Any ideia how to fix this? Thanks in advance

@epinheir@gmail.com my guess is that your server is missing the zip PHP module. But to be sure, check the Mautic logs (app/logs) and server logs for more details.

Thanks for the reply @escopecz .The existing log files have a long list of the same error repeated over and over again. I couldn find any mention to a missing zip… any other ideas?

[2016-05-13 00:26:04] mautic.ERROR: DoctrineDBALDBALException: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT max(list_leads.lead_id) as max_id, count(distinct(list_leads.lead_id)) as lead_count FROM maubn_lead_lists_leads list_leads WHERE (list_leads.manually_removed = ?) AND (list_leads.leadlist_id IN ()) AND (list_leads.date_added <= ‘2016-05-13 00:26:04’) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM maubn_campaign_leads campaign_leads WHERE (campaign_leads.lead_id = list_leads.lead_id) AND (campaign_leads.manually_removed = ?) AND (campaign_leads.campaign_id = 1)))’ with params [0, 0]: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')) AND (list_leads.date_added <= ‘2016-05-13 00:26:04’) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT ’ at line 1 (uncaught exception) at /home/aw1i6s8w/public_html/fatimas.pt/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php line 91 while running console command mautic:campaigns:update []

@escopecz I’ve tried the upgrade again and the log shows:

[2016-05-13 12:12:56] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: Class ‘ZipArchive’ not found - in file /home/aw1i6s8w/public_html/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/AjaxController.php

Can you help?

Yes, that’s what I wrote before. Install the ZIP PHP module, restart the server and the error should be gone.

I am getting this error:
mautic.ERROR: DoctrineDBALDBALException: An exception occurred while executing ‘ALTER TABLE hs_users CHANGE role_id role_id INT NOT NULL, CHANGE username username VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, CHANGE first_name first_name VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, CHANGE last_name last_name VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, CHANGE email email VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, CHANGE position position VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, CHANGE timezone timezone VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, CHANGE locale locale VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL, CHANGE signature signature LONGTEXT DEFAULT NULL’: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1832 Cannot change column ‘role_id’: used in a foreign key constraint ‘FK_94D54607D60322AC’ (uncaught exception) at /usr/local/www/vhosts/mautic.healthstatus.biz/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php line 91 while running console command doctrine:schema:update [] []

I have gone through the process at: http://johnlinhart.com/blog/uh-oh-mautic-upgrade-was-not-successful it is the update database schema when I run into this.