Issues with installation

I’m trying to install Mautic on Cloudways but I’m having a few issues. Here are my questions:

1. How do I get mautic to show up as the root subdomain? I want it to be at email.domain.com but when I upload through FTP it’s a subdirectory, ie email.domain.com/mautic.

2. I’m getting issues with permissions. When I go to the URL I get a forbidden , server doesn’t have permissions. How do I fix this?

I was able to easily get mautic installed on a shared hosting plan with Cpanel but I can’t get this figured out.

Thanks in advance

I’m trying to install Mautic on Cloudways but I’m having a few issues. Here are my questions:

1. How do I get mautic to show up as the root subdomain? I want it to be at email.domain.com but when I upload through FTP it’s a subdirectory, ie email.domain.com/mautic.

2. I’m getting issues with permissions. When I go to the URL I get a forbidden , server doesn’t have permissions. How do I fix this?

I was able to easily get mautic installed on a shared hosting plan with Cpanel but I can’t get this figured out.

Thanks in advance