Godaddy installation

Hi Guys,

I’ve tried to install Mautic in my Godaddy Deluxe hosting account using a new subdomain. So far I’ve been able to upload the files through my ftp account but when I try to install it by accessing to the location where I uploaded the files (http://email.pronosticodeapuestasdeportivas.com)

I get this message saying that if I’m the site owner I should log in and when I do so I get redirected to my Cpanel.

I’ve no idea what to do from here, as there is no indication in the documentation about the installation process but I’m guessing this ins’t normal.

Any help or ideas?

Thanks,

Hi Guys,

I’ve tried to install Mautic in my Godaddy Deluxe hosting account using a new subdomain. So far I’ve been able to upload the files through my ftp account but when I try to install it by accessing to the location where I uploaded the files (http://email.pronosticodeapuestasdeportivas.com)

I get this message saying that if I’m the site owner I should log in and when I do so I get redirected to my Cpanel.

I’ve no idea what to do from here, as there is no indication in the documentation about the installation process but I’m guessing this ins’t normal.

Any help or ideas?

Thanks,

Another godaddy victim. what so many people have problem with GoDaddy…
Otro mas con problemas

Guys,

I’ve been able to get this to work by installing Mautic in the domain root rather than a subdomain, but I’m now getting this two errors:

"We have detected 2 major problems. You must fix them before continuing:

The /home/pabbate2/public_html/PRONOSTICODEAPUESTASDEPORTIVAS.COM/mautic/app/logs directory must be writable. Change the permissions of the /home/pabbate2/public_html/PRONOSTICODEAPUESTASDEPORTIVAS.COM/mautic/app/logs directory so that the web server can write into it.

PHP version 5.6.x requires the PHP configuration directive always_populate_raw_post_data be set to -1. This is handled automatically by the .htaccess file when using Apache and mod_php5, but must be set manually in php.ini for other server configurations. Please add ‘always_populate_raw_post_data = -1’ to your php.ini and restart your web server."

There is no “logs” directory, however I created one and solved this issue.

Regarding the second error, I went on and created a .user.ini file under the root folder with the command indicated. That helped solved the problem.

Hope it helps the rest of Godaddy users.