GoDaddy-Installation Problem-Sept 2017

I tried installing Mautic in GoDaddy Shared Hosting -

The Problem I am having right now is -

Quote:
Major Problems that need to be fixed now
We have detected 1 major problems. You must fix them before continuing:

PHP version 5.6.x requires the PHP configuration directive always_populate_raw_post_data be set to -1. This is handled automatically by the .htaccess file when using Apache and mod_php5, but must be set manually in php.ini for other server configurations. Please add 'always_populate_raw_post_data = -1' to your php.ini and restart your web server.

I already created the PHP.ini in the
Quote:
sub.domain.com
and at the home domain too what to do next?

Is there a step by step -- installation for a godaddy for this one? been searching the forum seems like mautic doesnt work well in godaddy--

I tried installing Mautic in GoDaddy Shared Hosting -

The Problem I am having right now is -

[quote]Major Problems that need to be fixed now
We have detected 1 major problems. You must fix them before continuing:

PHP version 5.6.x requires the PHP configuration directive always_populate_raw_post_data be set to -1. This is handled automatically by the .htaccess file when using Apache and mod_php5, but must be set manually in php.ini for other server configurations. Please add ‘always_populate_raw_post_data = -1’ to your php.ini and restart your web server.[/quote]

I already created the PHP.ini in the [quote]sub.domain.com[/quote] and at the home domain too what to do next?

Is there a step by step – installation for a godaddy for this one? been searching the forum seems like mautic doesnt work well in godaddy–

@knytm4r3 GD will be a pain for Mautic GD Shared hosting suck i recommend get a Mautic.com account or get another hosting

@knytm4r3 Godaddy shared is about as crowded as it gets, get a VPS on Digital Ocean instead, use my referral link to get $10 free credit: https://m.do.co/c/7a85b33e64cf

Thanks for the replies, I fixed it by -
Step 1- remove all files from domain ive chose – domain.com
Step 2 - create the .ini files first
Step 3 - kill php processes
Step 4 - upload mautic files
Step 5 - reconfigure file permissions
Step 6 - proceed with installation
GD maybe a pain in the ass but im just learning the mautic so best cheap environment for me - I ll probably go fo Digital Ocean with that free 10$ creds ahahaha :slight_smile:

Good to know everything is running fine now.

I personally use A2 Hosting .

Here’s why:

the support team is excellent and knowledgeable
I can install Mautic using the Softaculous app installer which is available in Cpanel (super easy way to install Mautic and doesn’t require you to download any files). I wouldn’t install it any other way.
Turbo shared hosting (which what I am currently using) is super fast
I’ve used Bluehost, Host Gator and GoDaddy in the past and they all suck. Check these guys out!

What’s the price per month @sourdoughbread ?

@Yosu Cadilla - they have a variety of different packages ranging from $3.92 USD to $9.31 USD per month for shared hosting. Pretty good price for such high-quality hosting if you ask me.

You can take a look by clicking here.